Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Color: I'm Not Bad I'm Just Drawn That Way


My Before say goodbye to the blonde me Dolls it was fun
  I was talking on Facebook I believe it was a few weeks ago how this seems about that time when your ready to start changing your color, trying a new hairstyle, getting a cut, etc. For a while now I've been really blonde from my natural brunette (DUH!) and have been ready for a change but wasn't ready for a change when inspiration struck.
  I've always thought there was nothing sexier than a redhead and who better (next to Lucy that is) than Jessica Rabbit. Its always great to have a frame of reference but always be realistic in your expectations in the end. You have to take your hair type the way it reacts and your features, complexion, and undertones into effect as well. Often time by the time you're done doing that you could very well find yourself with a completely different shade, tone, or color all together it all depends. And you need to be open.
  For me even though I  honestly wanted to go for the bright-bright red I was a little nervous about how it would look the first time around so in the end I ended up going a tone darker. But also the dye turned out another half shade darker I discovered after drying my hair but that was just the way it took to my hair.
   Hair is just that hair it doesn't have to be a serious as people make it. Have fun with your hair Dolls, especially with coloring  when you get that perfect color that just brightens you up; you'd be surprised what it can do for your features.



Hello Red ;)
 
 Fashionably Speaking…Joie Cuentista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Doll we enjoy hearing from you