|Inspiration Look: Betty Page|
I woke up this day totally feeling like I was Betty Page incarnate (deluded I know, don't tease me lol) and this is my absolute favorite photograph of her. So for today's "I.W.U.L.T." we're going to try to recreate this classic look and try to see how close we can get.
Channeling Good Ole Betty
- Comb and brush
- Bobby pins
- Scarf long enough to wrap around the head and tie into a bow
- Section out your bang and pin it out of the way
- Next you can do this a few ways. It's not a rule for your hair to be pin curled, curled, or roller set. You can wear your hair straight and brush it out, fluff out next day curls (which look really awesome), or if your a curlie like me just go with what you got ;).
- After you've combed or brushed your hair back, you want to fold the scarf to your desired width then tie it around your hair. The ends of the scarf should be facing up or be at the crown of your head. Then tie into a bow.
- Now for the bang. Mimicking a pincurl roll the ends of your hair around your finger and roll up keep hold of the loop. When you get to your head take two bobbies and pin on either side on the loop. Flatten your bang and spread it and using bobby pins pin like loco to get your desired shape. And hopefully this is what you get!