Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Vintage Hot Buys πŸ’²: Lampfur Headpiece

  

   Winter's coming Dolls and its time to get out those Minks, Persians, Lamps, Raccoons and other  vintage furs out. How about this fabulous little number as an excellent accessory to go with your vintage fur coat?  Its sold on EBay in excellent condition and at 79.99 for a piece this unique you can't go wrong. But most importantly you can be assured you won't see yourself coming (πŸ‘Œ)
  
   This Hot Vintage Buy is the first of my Hot Buys where I'll be sharing with my favorite Dolls not only high fashion vintage pieces at a bargain; but I'll show you where to websites that I have personally guarantee will suit all or at least some of your needs.
Fashionably Speaking...Joie Cuentista
Fur Headpiece

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Doll we enjoy hearing from you