Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fashion News Darlings: It's Expo time!

 
       Well Doll's and Dukes I am right now as I type extremely, extremely depressed, however for all my west coast Darlings it looks like things will work out just perfectly for you. I guess you want to know what I'm talking about. Well for the few Rockabellas and Pinups that don't know The Original Vintage Fashion Expo is coming up this weekend and tickets are still on sale.
   
           This is one of the best Vintage Expos and has been running for over twenty years. You can find anything here that a vintage collecter can dream up and more. From period pieces to items from decades such as as the twenties or even eighties. This year is expected to be great with venders like The Cat's Meow , Blue Moon Antiques and Straight 8 Vintage. But we're not done yet Dolls and Dukes because the mother load this year is Dita Von Tease, who will be sighing copies of her books. I don't about you but for all my fellow east coast Dolls I sure am sad to miss this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Doll we enjoy hearing from you