Sunday, March 16, 2014

OOTD: Catching a Daytime Show

So Dolls this one is actually from last week but I forgot to post it (insert puppy eyes) , but me and my mother actually went to this really cool event called dancers from around the world. Basically dance companies representing various countries from across the globe showed their folk and traditional dances and how they all coincided with each other, it was a great event and you should check your local state events to see if the show comes to your state. There were belly dancers from the Middle east, flamenco Dancers from Spain, I can't even remember them all.  But anyway the show we went to was during the day so I kept it casual but a little dressy.

Clothing:
Top: Vintage red turtleneck no label

Skirt: Vintage full circle skirt w/pockets (www.rustyzipper.com) (Rusty Zipper is an online vintage store so you can't really by the same thing that you in my picture. But check the site daily you never know what you'll find ;)

Accessories:
Belt: Leatherette wide belt with metal bar (www.charotterusse.com)

Scarf: Vintage Bill Blass worn around hair

Bag: (not in picture sorry) Vintage leather clutch from 80's inherited from my Aunt

Earrings: Freshwater Pearl and button earrings by Unexpected Things (my own jewelry line)



As always Dolls...
Fashionably Speaking…Joie Cuentista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Doll we enjoy hearing from you